I fell in love with this gown the moment I saw it online. I hunted it down and loved it even more in person. It formed perfect to my body, it was extremely comfortable, light, and made me beautiful. It form fits you so that you wear the dress, as opposed to the other way around. It has a little train in the back with ribbons or snap for a bustle. The back detail is perfect for ceremonies since your back will be mostly to your guests. Everyone went crazy over it!
I cannot express how much I loved this gown. It would give me so much joy knowing it would go to someone else. I bought it knowing I couldn’t afford it and the intention of passing it to another bride. I plan on taking the money and saving it for my future daughter so she can have the dress of her dreams too.
- Alterations: Claire is an amazing designer so there were no need for alterations in the body. My seamstress added some cups since there's no bra (which are easily removable) and cut the length. I had 2.5 inch heels but it still worked when I changed into my flats. I'm 5'3" and about 135 lbs.
- Preservation Method: I brought it to a local cleaners and they did amazing job (they better have after what I paid for it!). I haven't worn it since. It makes me too happy/sad!
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Location: Philadelphia, PA
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.