When looking for a wedding dress I was certain I would never get that moment of awe and “just know” when I saw it, but it happened (30+ dresses later) when I found this gem at beautiful boutique in Connecticut. I actually missed the dress as I had it made (hand-stitched chantilly lace) for over a year. It is not only breathtaking to look at, but the most comfortable dress you will wear by far. Please feel free to contact me with any and all questions. I hope this gorgeous dress gets to be the center of attention once again and makes someone else’s fairytale come true.
- Alterations: I had an amazingly talented Italian seamstress work on this dress, all she had to do was add thread to bustle the train for dancing and easier movement at the reception and add a closure on one strap for effortless ease in and out of the dress, and cups so a bra is not needed. All her work is invisible (so much so that I will include colored ties on the bustle and extra thread so you can find them).
- Preservation Method: Was worn inside for both ceremony and reception so was kept spotless but was also professionally cleaned.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Location: San Diego, CA
- Will Ship to: Other
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.