I bought this dress in 2013 for my wedding. It was lovely! I don’t have room to keep it. So, I’m selling it to be loved once again. It’s a tulle and Organza ball gown with beaded lace. French bustle. Size 4. Worn once. In great condition. A lot of beading detail. $800 Obo. In NE PDX.
- Alterations: No alterations. It fit perfectly when I tried it on.
- Preservation Method: It has been in a gown bag, in a garment keeper, in the basement. Safe from the elements and off the ground.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner:
- Has Original Receipt:
- Location: Portland, OR
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.