Thanks for looking at our beautiful dress! My wife looked for months at wedding dresses and FELL IN LOVE with this one as soon as she visited the Monique Lhuillier boutique in Minneapolis, MN (recently closed). After a bit of debate over the price we finally caved and got her dream dress.
It was worn once at our wedding and reception and (with heels) in October 2011 and has been professionally cleaned and stored ever since. It came off the minute we got back to the hotel before we went to a bar with all our friends.
We debated parting with it since she’ll likely never wear it again. The kicker was when I lost my job a few months back and we’ve been having trouble covering all of our bills. We decided it was much better to have this go to a great new home than to sit in our closet while we need the cash.
Please let me know if you have any questions and I’ll get back to you ASAP!
ALSO WILLING TO ENTERTAIN REASONABLE OFFERS!
- Alterations: The dress was bought large and altered to custom fit my wife. The current status is as follows: -BUST: 33" -WAIST: 28" -WAIST TO BOTTOM HEM: 44"
- Preservation Method: Professionally cleaned at a local Minneapolis shop that specialized in wedding dress cleaning/storing. It was cleaned a few days after the wedding and has been sealed in plastic and in the original Monique bag (on the Monique hanger) and hanging in our closet!
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner:
- Has Original Receipt:
- Location: Minneapolis, MN
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.