The dress was worn one time in May 2013. It is an asymetrical, ivory one-shoulder dress. Photos shown are two stock photos of the dress and one of the bride wearing it. We have lost the purchase receipt, but the price tag was still in the dress bag. The suggested retail price on the tag was $1710. We paid $895 and are asking $395.
- Alterations: Shoulder strap was shortened slightly and hem shortened slightly to fit bride that is 5'3. Bodice was not altered. Ability to bustle the train was added during alterations. This was done to shorten the train for the reception.
- Preservation Method: Cleaned and placed in original bag.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner:
- Has Original Receipt:
- Location: Gillett, AR
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.