This was the first dress I tried on, and the one every other dress was compared to. After trying on almost 20 other gowns, I knew nothing would ever measure up to this gorgeous gown that made me feel like a princess. I had to have it.
The gown is from the David’s Bridal exclusive Oleg Cassini Collection. Satin gown in Ivory and Champagne with cinched bust, beaded lace bodice, pick-up skirt, and peek-a-boo lace hem. Chapel train. Sweetheart neckline (strapless). Size 8 (true to size), but lace-up back allows for more/less room as needed.
Includes coordinating slip/petticoat and bustier bra.
3 matching veils included (preserved with gown): blusher, elbow length (has coordinating beading), and cathedral length
All worn once and in like-new condition. Originally over $1200 total.
- Alterations: No alterations were made to the dress other than the addition of a bustle.
- Preservation Method: Dress was cleaned and preserved by David's Bridal immediately following the wedding. There are no stains or tears - the dress is in new condition.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: Barberton, OH
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.