Beautiful CB Couture B045 dress worn in my October 2012 wedding. Size 8, and I am 5’6″, 135, and wore two inch heals. It has a beaded lace overlay over silky satin. The front and back necklines and hemline is finished with a scalloped trim. It is strapless, but I had a keyhole strap/back made out of the same beaded/lace material of the overlay. the keyhole is completely detatchable. I also switched out the ivory flowered sash it came with for a charcoal color sash. This is an amazing dress that is very flattering and very fun to wear. To see pictures, go to our photographer’s blog page: http://bethanyfphotography.blogspot.com/2012/10/megan-jeremy-portland-wedding.html
- Label Size: 0
- Street Size: 0
- Height with Shoes:
- Alterations: American bustle added which helps for dancing, slight sweetheart neckline added, changed out ivory flowerd sash for a charcoal one, and had a keyhole strap/back created out of the dress overlay material. Keyhole strap/back is attached with buttons sewn on the inside of the dress, so it is completely detachable so this can be either a strapless or keyhole back dress in seconds.
- Color: Ivory
- Silhouette: Fit to Flare
- Material: Embellishment, Lace, Satin, Silk
- Neckline: Strapless
- Condition: Used
- Preservation Method:
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: Portland, OR
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Owner Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.