This gown is from the V Collection of CB Couture (Casablanca Bridal). It was purchased from Town and Country Bridal Salon in New Orleans. We decided to go with a sentimental dress so this gown: all the memories are yours for the making!
This gown has a Silk Charmeuse ruched bust with a beaded and embroidered applique accenting the empire waist; the gown has lace appliques with buttons on the back bodice. Truly flattering with a sweetheart neckline, a sexy lace detail across the bust and elegant beaded detailing along the empire waist. It is so flattering and the chapel train (almost a little longer than chapel) flows beautifully. To top it off, it has a lovely, laced scalloped hemline. The size on the tag is 34 x 28 (chest/waist). Fits street size 6 but the trumpet style leaves a little extra room through the hips. I am 5’5 and with 3″ heels it just touches the floor (standard length).
- Alterations: As a new gown, there have been NO alterations. This dress is in the original condition: BRAND NEW, NEVER WORN, WITH TAGS and accessories in tact! Why pay full price from a boutique and wait 4-6 months for your dream dress? Feel free to message me for details on fit or more pictures :)
- Preservation Method: This dress has been hanging in the bridal bag for just a couple months as we prepared to sell it. Again, tags are still on the dress. To ease the stress of all the little things that add up with a wedding, shipping is also included in the price!
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: St. Augustine, FL
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Seller Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.