This gorgeous, simple and elegant gown was purchased at the Demetrios Bridal Salon at Macy’s Herald Square in NYC. It was in the back and was a discontinued style. It is slim-fitting, A-line, straight dress, floor-length with train that bustles beautifully, flattering top with rouching at breast line, sweetheart neck, gorgeous crystal+white+silver delicate beading as straps and below bustline, all the way down the back and to the rear. This dress is really all about the backside. It is gorgeous and elegant from the front, but it is stunning from the back! Bright white, layers and layers of chifon. Worn with lots of sparkle – shoes, veil and jewelry all had sparkly crystals to bring out the beaded detail.
- Alterations: taken in at front and side seams and bust and also bustle was created in back to hold the train.
- Preservation Method: stored in smoke free home in original garment bag
- Terms of Sale: Returns Accepted
- Location: naples, FL
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.