I purchased this dress while living in South Korea from an upscale bridal boutique in Gangnam, Seoul.
This is a STUNNING custom Monique Lhuillier gown. The dress is the Catherine gown from her Spring 2012 collection, without the sleeves. It is a light, ivory Chantilly Lace ball gown with a classic corset top. It has been worn once, by myself, for my August 2013 wedding (ceremony and reception).
- Alterations: The only alteration that was made post-purchase was that it was shortened by a reputable company in Toronto, Canada specializing in high-end dresses. I'm 5'5 and I wore 3 inch heels and it was the perfect floor length.
- Preservation Method: This dress was professionally pre-spotted, cleaned twice and preserved immediately after the wedding. It is currently in a preservation box waiting for you!
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: Winter Park, FL
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.