The third and last wedding dress I tried on from BHLDN’s Chicago store. Absolutely breathtaking, as I knew Catherine Deane’s creations would be! I felt like a princess the entire day, and the beauty of that tulle skirt cannot be emphasized enough. The best part is that I lost 15 pounds from the time I bought the dress to the time I wore it, and the dress fit me just as well. Truly flattering for all sizes.
To see the original dress listing at BHLDN: http://www.bhldn.com/product/onyx-gown
To see my wedding photos featuring the dress: http://stofferphotography.com/blog/?p=4772
This was my dream dress and my wedding day was the best day of my life, so I am hoping it brings blessings to its next owner!
- Alterations: No damage to dress, tulle skirt is in excellent shape. Alterations include removal of original spaghetti straps (making the dress a true illusion design), breast cups pinned in, waist brought in slightly, tulle skirt trimmed to be a smaller train (although I am tall--5'8", I wanted to be able to walk without tripping). Please contact me if you would like additional details!
- Preservation Method: Stored in original BHLDN garment bag, dry cleaned.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner:
- Has Original Receipt:
- Location: Chicago, IL
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.