BHLDN Catherine Deane original will take your breath away. Voluminous layers of ivory tulle veiling waft over soft oyster silk charmeuse for a full skirt. At the bodice, embroidered roses climb across a tulle trellis that frames the neckline. Side zip.
This stunning dress has only been worn once at an indoor wedding, not at a reception. It is in impecable condition and is amazingly comfortable. Selling for full price on BHLDN.
- Alterations: This dress has not been altered as it fit perfectly off the rack. Please ee BHLDN website for measurements. Professional bridal tailor put in a hidden Austrian bustle to keep tulle in perfect condition.
- Preservation Method: This dress has been professionally dry cleaned by experienced wedding dress cleaner. This dress has only been owned since Feb. 2014.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Location: Milwaukee, WI
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.