SOLD OUT on BHLDN.com!
“Echoes of Edwardian elegance shine through in the silhouette of this dreamy Catherine Deane original, made exclusively for BHLDN. Rendered in dotted tulle layered over satin, the fine material allows for an exceptional drape. Lace embellishment at the hem, a satin waist band, and peek-a-boo detailing at the shoulder evoke a romantic, Old-World feel. Back zip. Professionally clean. Imported.”
For more information and photographs please visit: http://www.catherinedeane.com/product/omelia-4/
If you would like photos from my fitting, please contact me via email.
- Size: 4. Fits true to it’s size, waist: 27”, perfect for a women who’s about 5.9’ tall wearing high heels, but can easily be made shorter.
- Color: Ivory
- Material: Embroidered tule with boning and silk satin lining.
- Worn once
As you can see from Catherine Deane’s website, the Omelia dress is still being sold as part of the ’14 bridal collection and is even featured on the first page of her website too. It is also still available at Neiman Marcus and Bergdorf Goodman.
- Alterations: The dress is unaltered, except for the cups (size C) I had sown in by the people at Davis Imperial Cleaners, Chicago. These cups can easily be taken out and replaced with your cup size. My measurements are 34-27-35. I am 5'9" and wore 3 inch heals.
- Preservation Method: The dress has been cleaned at Davis Imperial Cleaners in Chicago and has been stored flat in order to avoid stretching the lace. Dress will be shipped in original packaging, with tags.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Location: Chicago, IL
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.