DRESS IS BRAND NEW, with tags. Was originally planning on wearing it for my wedding then changed my mind at the 11th hour. The color of the dress is labeled as OYSTER (kind of a middle ground between white and ivory). The layers are super soft and the dress is insanely comfortable (which is surprising considering the detailed beading).
*Beaded sash not included but I do have a plain silk sash from Catherine Deane that matches the color of the dress perfectly. Happy to include it. I accept payment via Paypal, Escrow, or Venmo (iPhone app).
From the web: Mona bead yoke gown in ivory from Catherine Deane. This long silk gown features silver-tone yoke cut-out beaded chest, shoulder, and back detailing. Has a draping back detail with a concealed back zip closure, a gathered pleating throughout, and is fully lined in silk. Runs small; order one size up.
- Label Size: 6
- Street Size: 0
- Height with Shoes:
- Alterations: No alterations have been made to the dress. I am 5'9", 25" waist, 32" bust and the dress fits me near perfect. Can fit up to a 26" waist and there is a bit of extra room in the bust area.
- Color: Ivory
- Silhouette: Aline
- Material: Embellishment
- Style: Vintage
- Condition: New
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Preservation Method: Dress is currently being stored in plastic, as well as a protective, breathable cotton case. Pet/smoke free home.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: Denver, CO
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.