I purchased this dress for my beach wedding in Costa Rica, it is the prettiest, softest lace dress I tried on, and I tried on A LOT! Well, when I had picked it up from my local seamstress (I had boning and a waist stay put in-but no other alterations done) the dress just didn’t fit me right anymore, apparently I had lost too much weight and it kept falling down. I ended up wearing a different dress so am putting this one up for sale. I paid $1800 for it and it is now SOLD OUT at BHLDN. I am attaching pictures of the details from BHLDN with measurements for reference. For reference, I am 5’6″ and was just going to wear a small wedge heel and the dress came to the floor. I can provide actual photos of dress if you wish, I am just out of town for work at the moment and can take them when I am home.
Please note that this dress does NOT come with any belt shown in the photos below, but I did purchase a handmade belt I could include if interested.
Will accept returns at buyer’s expense. PayPal preferred but will also do Escrow.com
- Label Size: 10
- Street Size: 10
- Bust: 40inch/101cm
- Height with Shoes: see pic with measurements
- Alterations: Boning in the bust and a waist stay (straps in the back like a bra)
- Color: Ivory
- Silhouette: Sheath
- Material: Lace, Tulle
- Neckline: Sweetheart
- Style: Beach, Bohemian, Floral, Ruching, Vintage
- Condition: New
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Preservation Method: Has not been worn, so not been cleaned. Comes with hanging bag.
- Terms of Sale: Returns Accepted
- Location: alloway, NJ
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.