*** LITA GOWN SOLD OUT ON BHLDN.COM ***
See more photos here:
Pearly beads trim the edges of a gauzy, attached coverlet above a sleek dress of luminous silk charmeuse, fitting attire for a graceful gathering in a place of great refinement. Though not pictured here, a thin, self-tie string of silk at the nape of the neck ensures sleeves won’t slip off of shoulders. A Catherine Deane original, designed exclusively for BHLDN. Back zip and button closure. Professionally clean. Imported.
This silhouette is fitted through the bodice.
Underwire and bust cups
Silk tulle and silk charmeuse shell
Silk charmeuse lining
Please do no hesitate to contact me with any questions or for additional photos from my fitting. I am willing to negotiate on the price.
- Alterations: No alterations have been made. My measurements are 34-27-36 (fitted through the bodice, the bottom measurement is irrelevant), height: 5'6". I wore 5 inch heels with plenty of fabric at the bottom for taller brides.
- Preservation Method: The gown was only worn for 2 hours during ceremony and photos. A different dress was worn for the reception and dancing. The gown is in near-mint condition, has been dry cleaned and preserved. Ready to ship!
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Location: INDIANAPOLIS, IN
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.