I was the Maid of Honor for a wedding that never happened. I’m trying to help my best friend sell her never altered and never worn ivory Enzoani (Catherine) wedding dress. It’s a size 10, which measures 37 inches in the bust, 29 inches in the waist, and 40 1/2 inches in the hips. From hem to hallow, it measures 58 inches. My friend is 5’8″, and usually wears between sizes 4-6 in her clothing to give you an idea of how this dress compares to sizes usually bought in regular clothing stores. It is a strapless, sleeveless, floor length with a beautiful train, and has some beading and lace. The tag is still on the dress and says purchase price is $1350, but I know after tax and extra costs it was around $1500. It is a very flattering dress!
- Alterations: No alterations!
- Preservation Method: Because it has never been worn, it has never had to be cleaned. It has been kept in the original wedding dress sleeve/bag ever since it was purchased.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Location: Sandy, UT
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.