I bought this dress online, when it arrived today I tried it on and realized it was too big. The following is the original owners notes.
Worn once for my 2013 wedding; it is a sexy, vintage and form fitting halter gown with a corset back. The dress was worn inside only (not an outdoor wedding) and the tulle skirt has a wonderful flowiness to it. This gown’s color is called “light gold,” and has a very light champagne color with ivory lace overlay and silver beading/threading. In the amateur photos where the gown looks light champagne, this is the actual color of this dress; where it is pictured as diamond white are professional photos from the maggie sottero website. PLEASE NOTE: there is no train on this dress. Please feel free to e-mail me with any questions. I hope someone will love this gown as much as I did! less
- Alterations: The only alterations made were to the length--I am 5'5" and wore 3" heels and the dress still reached the floor (see pictures). Standard cups were also added to the bust. Because the dress is a corset back it will fit nicely to a variety of body shapes; the top shouldn't need alterations as long as you're near a street size 8 (I typically wear a size 6 or 8 dress at American Eagle, I weigh around 125 lbs).
- Preservation Method:
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner:
- Has Original Receipt:
- Location: Pearl River, NY
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.