I purchased this dress new from Nitsa’s in Charlotte, NC and wore it for my DC wedding at Woodend Sanctuary on September 13, 2013. I felt amazing in the dress and my husband loved it. It is easy to move and dance in, and photographed beautifully – but most of all, it made me feel amazing!
- Alterations: I added a french bustle for the most beautiful, classic bustled shape. The dress is hemmed to about 5'7''. We also added cups so you can wear the dress without a bra. Changing or removing the cups would be an easy alteration. I added a navy satin ribbon for the reception, but the dress has beautiful clean lines without a sash or belt.
- Preservation Method: The dress is dry cleaned but not preserved.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Location: Washington, DC
- Will Ship to: Other
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.