I got married to the love of my life in this dress just three months ago. It was a beautiful wedding, and so many people commented on how perfect the dress was. It definitely added to the vintage flare we were going for, and really showed off my curves from behind! This dress is in pristine condition, and comes with the memory of a sweet marriage, built to last a lifetime.
– The dress color is officially classified as ivory, as appears ever so slightly darker in real life than in the photographs.
– Silk lining, acetate and viscose shell.
– The waist was altered proffessionally, and now fits my 27″ waist.
– Check BHLDN’s sizing chart, but rest of the gown is slightly more roomy than the sizing chart suggests.
– Falls 44.5″ from natural waist, 10″ train. The hem of the gown has not been taken up at all. You have plenty of length to play with.
– A small loop-and-button device, almost invisible from the outside, was added professionally. This enables you to fasten the train into an attractively draped bustle, and save it from any damage if you want to have a good dance at your wedding!
– The dress comes with it’s original hanger and carrying cover.
I will pay for shipping to anywhere in the USA. Please contact me for arrangements for other countries.
I accept payment through PayPal.
- Preservation Method:
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner:
- Has Original Receipt:
- Location: Redding, CA
- Will Ship to: Other
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.