I purchased this dress at a bridal boutique in Naples, FL. It was the first dress I pulled off the rack. I tried on and I knew it was the one right away!
- White chiffon mermaid silhouette
- Ivory lace overlay
- Ruched bodice with hidden corset built inside
- Strapless modified sweetheart neckline
- Train with scalloped hemline
- Gorgeous buttons all of the way down the back that hide the zipper underneath
- French bustle for the train to be buttoned up
I purchased the veil for $250.00 at the same bridal boutique as the dress. It is white with a lace scalloped hemline and matches beautifully with the dress. I am willing to sell the veil for an additional $50.00.
- Alterations: This dress was taken in a small amount in the bottom area to hug my curves. The length was taken up approximately 2 inches. I am 5'6 and wore 2 1/2 inch heals. I was very happy with my alterations. No damage done to the dress. I would recommend this dress for a street size 6 with a small waist and at least a 34C bust.
- Preservation Method: This dress was professionally dry cleaned and is hanging in the original garmet bag it came in.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Location: Virginia beach, VA
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Seller Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.