I bought the dress at Mariposa Bridal Boutique in Anaheim, CA. I absolutely LOVE this dress and im sad that im selling it, but in reality I will never wear it again and I don’t want such a pretty dress to go to waste in a box. When this dress was on the hanger I did not even look at it, but the girl at the store asked me to try it on because she thought it would look good on me and the minute I was in it I knew it was “the dress.” My friends and family with me all thought the same! So it was the last and final dress I tried on :)
After I wore it I got it professionally cleaned and there are no stains or tears. The dress is a size four and the sides were taken in, but the length was not changed. The back is tie up so the size can be adjusted based on how tight the back is pulled. I also put bust cups in it so no bra is needed. It has a few bustles that have color coded ties and it is extremely easy to do the bustle. I bought a petticoat that goes under it that I will give you with the dress. Any questions please ask! 8182687906
- Alterations: I had the dress altered at La Rose alterations and Veronica did an amazing job. I had the sides taken in, but the length was not changed. The back ties up so the size can be adjusted to your figure. I also got bust cups put in so I did not have to wear a bra (and the back ties to make it tight so everything stays in place!) She put in color coded bustles in the back so the dress is extremely easy to bustle.
- Preservation Method: I had the dress professionally cleaned by the dry cleaners and pressed. The dress is covered in plastic in the closet until I sell it. No stains, no tares, and no wrinkles.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner:
- Has Original Receipt:
- Location: Costa Mesa, CA
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Seller Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.