I fell in love with this dress as soon as I saw it on BHLDN’s website. When the dress was delivered it was even more beautiful in person! The fabric is the lightest, softest silk chiffon. It was perfectly light and breezy for July. I wore the dress for a very small elopement ceremony and dinner this past summer. We didn’t have a reception so there wasn’t any sweaty dancing in it. It was professionally cleaned just days after it was worn.
Here is the full description from BHLDN:
At once structured and freeform, seemingly infinite layers of asymmetrical wisps spill below a structured bodice. Over 15 meters of fluid silk chiffon clothe its tulle petticoat, giving this Catherine Deane gown a soft, voluminous feel. A Catherine Deane original. Hidden back zip. Professionally clean. Imported.
This silhouette is fitted through the bodice. For best fit, size to the curvier of your bust and waist measurements.
Can be shortened; using an experienced bridal tailor is recommended
Boning and underwire bust cups
Silk and tulle petticoat
We recommend pairing this gown with a veil in Ivory
- Alterations: I only had the silk shell shorted a few inches. The silk chiffon panels are still the full length.
- Preservation Method: Professionally dry cleaned and stored on the hanger and in the original fabric storage bag from BHLDN
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Location: Crofton, MD
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.