I found this dress at my local bridal boutique in Temecula, CA. I was looking for something simple but elegant and with interesting detail. I knew I wanted the sweetheart neckline and simple A-line silhouette with a natural waist. I fell in love with this Casablanca because of its soft look and beautiful lace applique details. As soon as I tried it on, I knew it was “the dress.” Delivered in late August 2013. Married on September 2013.
Also included with the dress is a one layer chapel length veil (original price $99), the slip – basic with a little volume – (original price $60), removable breast cups sewn in (so you don’t have to wear undergarments) (original price) $40, and a beautiful white satin Essence of Australia sash with a lace applique the blends with the lace appliques on the dress (original price $99). A complete outfit! Total price with tax for me was around $1400. Selling the complete set for $700.
- Alterations: I took in the dress a little to fit my measurements 34, 27, 37 (there's a little give in the hip measurement because it only is fitted to about the hipbone, not the true hip. It has not been hemmed from its original hem. It has easily removable breast cups sewn in so that I didn't have to wear a bra. It has a beautiful satin Essence of Australia sash attached (with two small stiches easily removed) to define the waistline. The sash has a lace applique as well that blends in with those on the bodice of the dress. It also is completely bustled in a traditional bustle that, when pulled up, brings up the train and adds volume to the back without actually looking too much like it's bustled.
- Preservation Method: Delivered in late August 2013. Married on September 2013. Cleaned at dry cleaners and has been in preservation box for 6 months. I also have the store's cloth garment bag that I will include so the new bride can store it safely near her wedding day. There are no stains or damage to the dress that didn't come out with cleaning.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Location: San Jose, CA
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.