This beautiful wedding dress is a Casablanca style no. 2096 in size 6 (street size 4), a trumpet style with subtle beading with lace on top with a strapless sweetheart neckline. The bottom portion is vertical flowing ruffles with occasional lace pieces. I wore this dress only once for my wedding in Summer of 2013.
Not only is this dress very beautiful, it’s comfortable for a wedding dress and lightweight which was perfect for the summer.
- Alterations: No alterations were done to this dress.
- Preservation Method: The dress was kept clean from the wedding because the majority of the time was spent indoors. However, it was dry cleaned anyway and is kept in it's original garment bag.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: , WA
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.