I purchased the dress online. The dress I purchased was a manufacturer size 10 and its size was pretty accurate to a regular street size 10. However since i normally wear a size 12 and was nervous about the dress fitting properly on the wedding day, I had the zipper removed and converted in into a lace-up back. The alternations were done by a local professional seamstress. The dress now fits well as a size 12 but could be adjusted up to a 14 or 16.
The vintage style dress is champagne colored with gorgeous beaded lace over a luxe Satin lining. It can either be worn strapless or with the cap sleeves.
- Label Size: 12
- Street Size: 12
- Bust: 37
- Waist: 31
- Hips: 42
- Height with Shoes: 5'10-5'11
- Alterations: Dress altered to remove zipper back-closure and replace with a lace-up bodice. The size will adjust to fit you! Dress could fit sizes 12-16 Cap sleeves can be removed Semi-chapel train. The dress has been altered for a french bustle (under bustle) to show the beautiful lace and hand-embroidered designs
- Color: Ivory
- Silhouette: Aline
- Material: Embellishment, Lace, Satin
- Neckline: Strapless
- Style: Belt/Sash, Glamorous, Not white, Vintage
- Condition: Used
- Preservation Method: Cleaned Imperfections: Two grass stains :one on the hem of the lace, the other on the satin lining. Two small holes in the lace (one the size of a dime, the other the size of a quarter)
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: Winnipeg, MB
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Owner Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.