This dress was purchased from a local Chicago boutique. It was worn during my ceremony and reception and stayed snug and comfortable the entire day. I love this dress! I felt gorgeous in it, and received many compliments on the timeless look from guests and friends. It photographs extremely well, which is also a plus :)
FYI: I am planning on donating the money that I get back from selling this dress to a charity + my company matches the donation 100% so know that you are also in part contributing to a good cause :)
- Alterations: This dress was originally a size 10, but was taken in around the waist, bust and tailored on the bottom to fit my 5'4 frame. There was no damage done to the dress (no holes, rips), however, the dress is dirty at the bottom and NEEDS to be dry-cleaned and washed. I can send you additional pictures of the dress in it's current condition as well and am happy to answer any questions you have about the alterations!
- Preservation Method: The dress needs to be cleaned and has no yet been dry-cleaned after I wore it. It is being stored in a garment bag.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner:
- Has Original Receipt:
- Location: chicago, IL
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.