I met my husband dancing salsa, and the theme of our wedding was “dance me to the end of love”. I knew I wanted to spend the evening dancing in his arms. When I walked into the bridal shop the I asked for a dress I could dance in.
This gorgeous gown made me feel sexy, elegant, and beautiful, and I danced the night away! I’m happy to be able to share it with another bride.
The gown arrived with a custom hem of 50.5″
- Label Size: 8
- Street Size: 6
- Bust: 32.5
- Waist: 25.5
- Hips: 38
- Height with Shoes: 5'8''
- Alterations: Cups were sewn into the bust The satin hem was cut floor length, so that the train is all lace. Ribbing was placed in the sides to give the dress more structure and help it stay up without putting too much pressure on the delicate straps.
- Color: Ivory
- Silhouette: Fit to Flare
- Material: Lace, Organza, Satin
- Neckline: Sleeveless
- Style: Classic, Floral, Glamorous, Open Back, Ruffles, Vintage
- Condition: Used
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Preservation Method: Dry cleaned and pressed, hanging in a protective sheet in closet. Beautiful and ready to be worn and make heads turn!
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: Seattle,
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Owner Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.