I purchased this dress for my intimate December 2012 wedding at a restaurant. I was looking for something traditional to satisfy my Catholic father with a little flare and this worked great. It was very comfortable and easy to wear.
- Label Size: 18
- Street Size: 16
- Height with Shoes: 5'4
- Alterations: Neckline - the original modified sweetheart neckline was pulled into a true sweetheart neckline using thread. No material was removed. Sides (bust) - approximately 1" was removed from the bust to the top of the waistline to tighten the bust. Train - The original satin train was shorten, but the original lace overlay was left at original length. Several inches of the satin were removed. None of the lace was removed. Bustle - The shortened satin skirt skimmed the ground and did not need to be bustled. A 7 point American bustle was used to bustle the lace overlay.
- Color: Ivory
- Silhouette: Aline
- Material: Lace, Satin, Tulle
- Neckline: Sweetheart
- Style: Belt/Sash, Classic, Glamorous, Vintage
- Condition: Used
- Preservation Method: No preservation, but has been professionally cleaned. The dress was bustled most of the time and has no rips or holes.The pictures are of me wearing the dress at my final fitting, the promo photos from Casablanca website (i.e. the original to see alterations I made), and the skirt after the dress was worn and cleaned.Dress was worn with beaded belt (also shown in detail), available separately (purchased for $430, but asking $330 OBO).
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: Atlanta,
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Owner Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.