I fell in love with the lace on this dress its absolutely stunning. I added a scalped edging to the bottom of the dress to make it look more ‘finished’. I am selling my Casablanca 1827 wedding gown.It has beautiful lace!
-Asking $600 or best offer!
-Ivy in color
-Added custom lace trim to bottom of gown
-I’m 5’3 and wore 2.5 inch heels.
-Will sell with the pink garment bag
The dress does need to be cleaned! Thank you and congratulations on your future marriage!!!
- Alterations: The dress is originally a size 10 however, it was pulled in a little bit. It can easily be brought in or out depending on your needs.
- Preservation Method: The dress is being store in a garment bag.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner:
- Has Original Receipt:
- Location: San Diego, CA
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.