I bought it at Trudy’s. I tried on many dresses at different stores before I fell in love with this dress. I’m 5’7” with heels. Thanks to the corset back, it fits me like a glove even with some weight fluctuations during the wedding prep season. I love the elegant details, the rouge on the front and back, the multiple layers of ruffles, and its beautiful long train. It’s simple but sophisticated. Works well for my outdoor ceremony, as well as the first part of indoor reception. It highlights my figure and made me look slim. I can’t say enough about how happy I was about this dress.
- Alterations: I took the dress into a seamstress to hem the length (I'm 5'7''-5'8'' with heels). And she added 4 bustles that blended in nicely with its original design.
- Preservation Method: It was not cleaned since there was no noticeable exterior stains. And I only wore it for less than 8 hours. It was stored in my closet. If interested, I can clean upon request.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner:
- Has Original Receipt:
- Location: San Jose, CA
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.