I bought this dress at Nordstrom for my June 2014 wedding, and it was an absolute joy to wear on my wedding day. The classic silhouette makes it the perfect dress for any venue- it could easily be dressed up or down with the right accessories. The beautiful silk dupioni fabric moves beautifully and subtly shimmers in the sunlight. It has an elegant train and buttons all the way down the back, and can be pinned up in a bustle for the reception. This dress is incredibly comfortable, and the fabric is lightweight and breathable.
See the Nordstrom website for more photos: http://shop.nordstrom.com/s/caroline-devillo-elizabeth-fluted-silk-dress-in-stores-only/3464508
Similar to Heidi Elinora’s Coco Marie gown and Nicole Miller’s Dakota
- Alterations: The dresses was hemmed for my height (5'7" in flats), and a french bustle added. Minor alterations were made to the waist of the dress so that the fabric would lay flat. A belt is pinned to the front of the dress by a few stitches- it could easily be worn again or removed. Loops were added inside the dress so a strapless dress could be word without showing.
- Preservation Method: Dress has been professionally dry cleaned
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Location: Palo Alto, CA
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.