I am hoping to get 4k OR BEST OFFER. More pictures available upon request! :)
This dress is a rare find, with a gorgeous open back! The ivory lace over champagne silk with pearl buttons down to the flare, just adds to the wow factor already present from the gorgeous details in this stunning backless design. You won’t find Monique’s “Caroline” in many (or any) catalogues; it is a runway model dress not sold in most boutiques and has just been discontinued. You will be a rare, classic, and stunning bride in this dress!
I wore this for my wedding in November of 2013. The venue was a church for the ceremony and an art museum for the reception. The dress fit perfectly with a wedding best described as a step back in time. It was so comfortable and light! It is soft, like butter (really!), not like cheaper, itchy lace gowns that I had tried on (believe me, I tried many!). It’s so light and comfy (which you’ll notice the second you slip it on!) that I think it makes for an excellent bridal gown for summer and spring weddings as well as winter and fall. You will not be disappointed with this dress! I genuinely feel that you will love it!
I am selling it because I don’t want such timeless fashion to go to waste! You just can’t find such delicate designs lately. I want someone else to enjoy it for their most special day as much as I did.
Please spread the word about this perfect dress! Best wishes to all you bridal beauties out there!
- Label Size: 10
- Street Size: 10
- Bust: 37
- Waist: 29
- Hips: 41
- Height with Shoes: 5'10''
- Alterations: Minimal alterations--I had the waist taken in slightly to fit my measurements. I am 5'10" and wore ballet slippers, so the length only had a customary trim in the front, but no length compromised!
- Color: Ivory
- Silhouette: Fit to Flare
- Material: Lace, Silk
- Neckline: V-neck
- Style: Classic, Open Back, Vintage
- Condition: Used
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt:
- Preservation Method: I paid $500 to have this professionally cleaned and preserved for you by a wedding gown preservation and restoration specialist. It is packaged in its preservation box and ready to be shipped to another bride! Returns accepted! Here are my terms: 1.) The buyer must notify seller within 24 hours of receipt and must ship it back within 5 days of receipt. 2.) The buyer is responsible for shipping and insurance charges both ways. Insurance and signature on delivery is mandatory. Shipping fees are not refundable in the case of a return. 3.) There is a return fee of 15% of asking price.
- Terms of Sale: Other
- Location: , NH
- Will Ship to: Other
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.