This is a Justina McCaffery Haute Couture. It is an off white, satin dress. The back is lined with satin covered buttons for a simple yet elegant look. It was purchased and had all alterations done in Burlington, VT by Simply Yours and Once Upon A Bride. The dress was purchased for $2,325 in 2004. That being said it is a simplistically beautiful gown.
It was worn once for an evening at a small, quiet reception.
- Alterations: The gown was originally a strapless dress. The spaghetti straps were added and can be removed with ease. There are also internal snaps on the back if you wish to add a train. The shorts organza train shown in the photos is not included. It was worn by a size 10. 5'5"tall. The dress is just above floor length when wearing a 1 in heel. I will include matching slides in size 9 if you interested.
- Preservation Method: It was worn once and then professionally preserved by J. Scheer and Co for $495. It has been stored since in a smoke free home in the professional packaging. I recently inspected the dress and it is in beautiful condition. The dress will need to be steamed as it has been in preservation since 2004.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Location: Saranac Lake, NY
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.