I fell in love with how comfortable and lightweight this Lea Ann Belter dress feels. And the lace keyhole back is just the feminine/vintage style that I wanted!!! However, we’ve decided to do a small, casual wedding on the beach and I found another dress that fits the event better. I hope that another bride will love this one as much as I did!!!
The dress retails for over $3000, but I got a really great deal.
I believe that it is missing a couple of eyehole hooks to secure the lace at the back of the neck. To ensure the lace lies flat on your back, I think the hooks would need to be specifically placed to accommodate each persons figure anyways. This should be a very easy thing to add.
Description of the dress from the Lea Ann Belter site:
“Carolina is a lovely silk dupioni gown. Featuring flattering princess seams that fall into inverted box pleats. Beautiful French alencon lace covers the bust to the empire with lace sleeves that open into a stunning key hole back. The lace is delicately beaded with Swarovski crystals and real fresh water pearls.”
I believe it is Lea Ann Belter’s “off-white” shade, not really a full ivory.
*Images 1-3 from http://www.lea-annbelter.com
- Label Size: 6
- Street Size: 6
- Bust: 34.5
- Waist: 27
- Hips: 37
- Height with Shoes: 5'9
- Alterations: This dress is unaltered. The dress fit me relatively well, as is, so I listed my own measurements to help you get an idea of the size.
- Color: Ivory
- Silhouette: Ballgown
- Material: Silk Dupioni
- Neckline: Sweetheart
- Style: Vintage
- Preservation Method: No preservation. It has been stored in a garment bag since I bought it in October 2012.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: Barrington,
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Owner Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.