I fell in love with this dress the moment I saw it. Unfortunately, my wedding was cancelled and I’ll never get the chance to wear it. It is unaltered, never worn, completely brand new. It is a size 4 by the Carol Hannah size chart available here: http://carol-hannah.com/size-chart/ , and my measurements (32.5/25.5/37.5) put me squarely in the size 4 category. However the dress does run small, so I ordered extra fabric directly from the designer that will come with the dress in case alterations need to be made. I was told by the tailor that it can be taken out as much as two dress sizes with the extra fabric.
It is a very structured and modern dress– definitely a show stopper. It is strapless, sweetheart neckline, ivory and satin. Lots of fabric cascading down the front in the shape of a rose. Note: the photo below of me in the dress is the photo taken at the bridal shop when I first purchased it. It is NOT the same dress that I have in my possession and that is for sale. The one for sale has never been worn.
- Alterations: No alterations have occurred. It is EXACTLY the way it came in the box to me from the designer.
- Preservation Method: It has been stored in a dry, cool environment, never touched. Good as new :)
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt:
- Location: Bethesda, MD
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.