I bought this ethereal, flattering dress from J. Crew for an August wedding in Wisconsin, and it was just perfect. The dress is well-made, and it looks lovely with a veil, glam necklace, or just by itself. I love the detail of the sheer top and back; check the J Crew web site to see close-ups of these details.
- Alterations: The J Crew dresses come long (to fit any bride), so I had mine hemmed ($300--because it has about 6 layers of material). I'm 5'6" and I wore 1.5" heels at the ceremony, and the hem was just above the floor. After the wedding, I had it dry cleaned ($200), and it's in like-new condition.
- Preservation Method: After the wedding, I had it dry cleaned ($200), and it's in like-new condition.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner:
- Has Original Receipt:
- Location: Chicago, IL
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.