I love this dress! I purchased it at David’s Bridal last year and wore it on my wedding night only. It did not get stained or damaged, and I got it professionally dry-cleaned after my big day, so it is like new. It is ivory color and has cap sleeves, an illusion neckline, and beaded lace appliques. It is tea length with no train, which makes it easy to dance.
I got it from David’s Bridal: http://www.davidsbridal.com/Product_Cap-Sleeve-Wedding-Dress-with-Illusion-Neckline-CMK513
This dress is a size 8; I have heard that wedding dresses run small, but I am usually a 10 and this fit perfectly, so if anything it might run a little big.
- Alterations: I only needed two minor alterations that should not change the size or quality of the dress. I had a small amount of fabric removed from the top of the neckline because it was rubbing against my collarbone and causing it to turn red. I also had the top of the back of the dress (part of the illusion neckline) taken in a little so there wouldn't be a gap.
- Preservation Method: This dress was dry-cleaned after the event and is ready to wear!
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Location: Los Angeles, CA
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.