I bought this dress at David’s bridal in April 2013. It was the first dress I tried on and I adored it. It was the only dress that brought my mom to tears. When I rang the bell (the David’s Bridal tradition when you “say yes to the dress”) I cried because I was so excited to marry my husband wearing it!
I wore the dress for both our outdoor ceremony and indoor reception. Because the dress is tea length, no one had a chance to step on it.
- Alterations: The only alteration I had done was to take the waist in. I have a tiny waist with much bigger hips, so it looked a little boxy on me before the alteration. For comparison, I have a 27.5" waist and my hips at the widest are 40".
- Preservation Method: It has been stored in the original garment bag in my closet since our wedding in September. You can email me for additional photos at email@example.com.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: Orlando, FL
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.