I bought this dress at David’s Bridal in May and wore it during my entire wedding in August. We had an outdoor ceremony, and it suited perfectly! No dragging along the ground, and not so “heavy” as other dresses can be. It has a really fun vintage feel and shows a lot of personality. The cap sleeves were classy – no worrying about the dress not staying up. Buttons all the way to the hem, a small keyhole in the back, and the lace “drifting away” along the neckline make this dress so unique. Tiny pearls are hand sown in all along the dress that give it a certain sparkle without being to “glitzy.” I absolutely adored this dress, and I hope you will too.
(You should really check out the listing on the David’s Bridal website for some really great close ups, and even a video of the dress in motion.)
- Alterations: Absolutely NO alterations were made - it is a size 8, exactly! Everything is exactly in tact as it was purchased. We dry cleaned out one small stain on the side, so this dress is just like new.
- Preservation Method: We dry cleaned the dress immediately and have it securely tucked away in the closet in a bag. It's still less than six months old and in great condition.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: Lynchburg, VA
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Seller Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.