This dress is brand new and has never been worn. The “original price” is $1200+ as I have added a Vera Wang White sash to the dress for $150.00, the gown has been altered, including the addition of two separate bustles. There is one bustle underneath and a ballgown bustle on the lace-chiffon overlay portion. I also have a slip that goes with the dress and has been altered not to show in the keyhole back.
The dress has been altered to fit someone around my size. I wear between a size 0-2 and am 5′ 5” with heels. This is a beautiful wedding dress, particularly with the Vera Wang sash and ballgown bustle-it simply isn’t “The One” for me anymore.
**Please e-mail me for more photos. The full photo will not upload to my profile and I am happy to send them via e-mail.
- Alterations: I bodice of the dress has been taken in slightly, a double-bustle has been added and the dress has been taken up to fit someone who is between 5' 5''- 5' 6'' (that's how tall I am in heels). I also added the Vera Wang White sash which everyone seems to agree fits the dress much better than the heavily beaded sash sold with it at David's Bridal. Cups have also been sewn into the bodice of the dress to eliminate the need for any type of adhesive bra. Again, there is a slip that I have to go with the gown that was altered so that it would not show in the keyhole back.
- Preservation Method:
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Location: Charleston , SC
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.