This dress has been worn twice, for short periods of time and very gently. It has no tears or stains. The dress comes with a plain stash instead of the beaded one shown on the website. You can see more of the images here: http://www.davidsbridal.com/Product_Cap-Sleeve-Slim-Gown-with-Keyhole-Back-VW9768. This is ‘ivory’ although it is really white!
I am happy to send more pictures
- Alterations: Bra cups sewn in (that would fit a 34c) Pearl button closure at the top of the keyhole The train has been removed for an A-line fit, which makes the dress much lighter and easy to move in! No alterations were made to the waist, hips, or overall fit of the dress I am 5' 3'' and wore 2in - 2 3/4in heels. I had a little bit of extra fabric, which made it seem like a very short train (or draping the floor) I am usually a size 4, and have tried 4petite at the store and found that 2 and 4petite are almost identical when it comes to fit. If you are between 5'4'' and 5'1'', this is the dress for you! You wouldn't need to do any alterations!
- Preservation Method: It has been dry-cleaned at an organic dry-cleaner and has been stored hanging in its original bag.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner:
- Has Original Receipt:
- Location: Alexandria, VA
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.