I fell in love with everything about this dress! I bought this dress for a beach wedding, because it is very light, beautiful, and classy. The fit was amazing and I felt comfortable in it throughout the night. I couldn’t have asked for a better dress to match my vintage theme. I love this dress & the images online don’t do it justice!
- Alterations: There were no alterations done to the Size 2 dress. The color of the dress is Ivory. The slip will be sold with the dress. Lace cap-sleeve trumpet gown with keyhole back and heavily beaded sash. Chapel train.
- Preservation Method: I used it June 14, 2014. There were not many marks on the dress so I hand cleaned it myself. Since then it has been sitting in a bridal bag in my closet.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt:
- Location: 262 Loma Bonita, CA
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Seller Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.