The dress was worn for pictures before the ceremony, the ceremony itself, and our first dance (maybe 2-2 1/2 hours total). I then changed into a different dress for the reception.
The dress comes with a plain satin sash and not the beaded one as shown in the pictures (The dress originally came with the plain one. I bought the beaded one myself and I’m going to keep it for memories sake.)
I’m never going to wear this dress again so I hope it can have a second life at someone else’s wedding instead of sitting in a bag in my closet and they can get as much joy out of it as I did.
The dress can be seen on the website: http://www.davidsbridal.com/Product_Cap-Sleeve-Slim-Gown-with-Keyhole-Back-VW9768_Bridal-Gowns-Features-All-Gowns
- Alterations: The only alterations to the dress are as follows: -bra cups sewn in -pearl button closure at the top of the keyhole -the train has been removed for an A-line fit (It cannot be reattached. It will be shorter than the cathedral length train on the David's Bridal website. The plus side is you won't have to pay for a bustle and you can easily move in it.) No alterations were made to the waist, hips, or overall fit of the dress (hint hint: so if this dress in a size 2 fits you in the store, this one will fit you too!) I am 5'1". In my pictures I am wearing 4 inch heels and the dress drapes on the ground nicely as you can see (I probably would have liked it to be an inch shorter).
- Preservation Method: The dress was dry-cleaned and has been kept in its storage bag, hanging upright, ever since September of 2013.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner:
- Has Original Receipt:
- Location: norwalk, CT
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.