This dress is so pretty, it was perfect for my outdoor wedding. Super comfortable and not fussy. I bought it from David’s bridal in Spokane and with all of the extra costs and removing the train it ended up costing about $800.
- Alterations: No alterations except I removed the train and had bra cups sewn on. I also removed the beads from the sash, but they could easily be sewn back on.
- Preservation Method: Dry cleaned and in original bag. It's still in my closet!
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Location: Missoula, MT
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.