Purchased this dress from a bride who had never worn it (the couple decided on a simple city hall wedding instead) before. Designer label is a size 8, but I had some alterations done (see below). The dress does not include the beaded sash. The keyhole back is a beautiful touch to an already beautiful, detailed, flowy dress. It would be perfect for an outdoor spring or summer wedding. We had our wedding in the woods, up in the mountains so the train has been exposed to dirt but the dress has been cleaned.
- Alterations: I am 5'8", street size 4-6, 34B, 28 waist. I had cups put in the chest as the original dress was a size 8 and I couldn't fill the original cups. Waist was taken in from a size 8 to fit my 28" waist. Buttons on the back was replaced with more durable ones.
- Preservation Method: Has been dry cleaned, once before my wedding and once after.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: Milpitas, CA
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.