I fell in love with this dress right away! I bought it at David’s Bridal. The dress was discontinued so it’s truly one-of-a-kind. I wanted something that was comfortable, within my budget but had a little ‘bling’ to make me feel beautiful- and this dress has all that. I know the style now is sleeveless, but I knew right away that was not for me. This dress has cap sleeves with such pretty detail on them, and for the bride that likes sleeveless- they are detachable.
I wore it to the ceremony and reception and after the reception it went into the garment bag. It’s a beautiful dress and I just hope it ca make a bride as happy as it made me!
- Alterations: The original size was about a 12 and taken in to about a 10. It was hemmed but the seamstress did do a great job so looks great. There is a bustle for the train and I did have removable cups sewen in that can be removed.
- Preservation Method: I bought a dress garment bag for it & has stayed in the bag every since the reception.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Location: Kenmore, NY
- Will Ship to: Pickup Only
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.