I purchased this dress at a David’s Bridal store and only wore it that one day for about an hour :) I fell in love with this dress because of the bead-work and intricate lace detail. While I was not a fan of the cap sleeve, I chose this dress and was going to have the sleeves trimmed to be a typical, thinner shoulder sleeve. It is lightweight – which you don’t realize how important that is until you’re dressing on lots of dresses – and flatters most figures well. I am including the link to the David’s Bridal website for more specifics and pictures of this gorgeous dress!
- Alterations: I have included pictures of what it would look like with the trimmed sleeves (I just tucked them under), though no alterations have actually been completed. It is currently pinned for a bustle alteration, but can easily be unpinned for the train.
- Preservation Method: It has been hanging in my closet in the David's Bridal bag for 5 months....ready to be worn by someone!
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt:
- Location: Lakewood, CO
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Seller Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.