The dress is from David’s Bridal. I was looking for a fun, tea length dress that would allow me to slightly hide my pregnant belly (was 5 months along at time of the party). The dress is perfect. It was light and easy to dance in all night long. The lace and beads add a great texture and touch but are not overwhelming. The tea length skirt has great movement.
Here’s the link to the David’s Bridal page of the dress
- Alterations: The dress is 16W but was taken in slightly around the bust, because I need the wider size for the belly and hips but not for my chest. I was 36-38 C during my pregnancy. The dress has no tears and the alterations are invisible.
- Preservation Method: The dress was professionally dry cleaned at a Natural dry cleaners with no harsh chemicals used and has been in the dry cleaning and original bag since.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Location: Glendale, WI
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.