This dress was absolutely perfect. It was light and airy and so incredibly comfortable – definitely perfect for hitting the dance floor, and being swept up by your new husband!
It is label size 10, street size 4/6 – it was taken in to fit me snugly (as shown in the images), and I tend to wear a size 4 or size 6 in most brands. I am 5’7″ and wore 4″ heels, so it is still quite long, and can certainly be shortened. It has been professionally cleaned and preserved, and will be delivered as such.
Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested, or with any questions! xo
- Alterations: The dress was taken in, so is somewhere between a size 4 and size 6. There are *no* cups added, and the top remains untouched except for being taken in. I am 5'7" and wore 4" heels, and it was the perfect length.
- Preservation Method: It was professionally cleaned and preserved by Madeleine's Daughter Bridal in Portsmouth, NH. It is perfectly clean, and will remain preserved in the box until you choose to take it out!
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner:
- Has Original Receipt:
- Location: , MA
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.